A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - WEIRD

WEIRD

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

WEIRD

Postby dreamer57850 on November 10th, 2020, 12:29 am

Dream: In my dream, me and my mother were attending an Indian funeral .I went first to the house while carrying my pink sling bag and it was very crowded outside the house with people crying.I dont remember what I did when I went inside as I didt see deadbody or people.i remember i came out from the house and saw a lot of them were crying .I saw a young boy well dressed up was looking at me and I try to talk with him.Suddenly he cried very hard ( initially he was not ) ,he cried hard as if he saw something like a ghost or something ( i didt see any ghost ) but without no reason he cried . Then,my mom came out from the funeral house while crying ( not hard but she had tears on her eyes ) .She wants us to go back home,i tried follow her but i lost her because my pink bag was lost and I was finding for it. I lost my mom there and i was finding for her .SUddenly ,it seems like I went to a petrol station which is feels like near to funeral house . Then ,suddenly I heard a car honking and my mom call me to get into the car.while I was in car,I saw two person in front seats .One is my eldest sister , sitting on driver seat .SHe was in disguise ,wearing a cap and a collar shirt being extremly rude to me.Myy mother sat beside her.I was angry with her and scolding her for her actions which cause trouble.SHe was threatening me that if I ever shout at her she will no drive and let go of car steering to cause accidents. I remember shouting at her ungrateful and she could kill our mom.SHe didt care and did the same actions twice ( let go of steering ) .my mom was trying to calm both of us. I stop but suddenly my life event during that moment was like in slow motion or blurred or loading some sort of that( to describe as if a movie get stuck and loading due to cracked cd ) .During in car while arguing with my sister, i was hoping ,this could be dream and wanted to end soon. Then,it suddenly it shifted to where I was sleeping in room not sure on bed or floor . Suddenly someone came ,and wake me up by whispering 'cherry,cherry ,someone..... ( i could not hear ) . ( ALL THIS IN DREAM AS FAR I COULD REMEMBER )
IN REALITY I wake up as if im waking up in two dimension with same expression ( one in dream and one in reality ) . I was in mixed feelings as I dont know what happened. I saw time at phone it was 10.50 am . The irony part is ,i didt even set alarm for my class at 11 am but this dream wake me up almost at time which gave me goosebumps.

Significant Life Events: Early in morning I was stressed about my eldest sister who been a trouble in my family.I was very upset and angry about a message she send to my mom phone.Due to anger and frustration,I shouted at mom regarding this.Then,i started my online class with anger and i was not concentrating because of this.after my class end I took short nap around 9.30 am untill 10.50 am because im having another class at 11am.The dream occur between 9.30 am till 10.50.I dont know the exact timing tho.

Background: 23 years old
Indian
Female
Student
Middle child out of siblings

Mental Illness Or Depression: Im not really sure about my mental state now as Im always confused.I always get stressed and overthink certain issues too much and i cry almost everyday,some with reason and some without reason ( mixed emotions ) .

Feelings About People: The only people I recognised and know in this dream is my mother and my eldest sister.My relationship with my mother is very good .I love her so much and tend to be very protective over her. Myrelationship with my eldest sister is not really well.I do love her but some of her actions which cause huge problem in my family makes me angry and being upset with her. I try to be good with her but everytime her action just make me hate her even more

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: on 10/11/2020 around 9.30 to 10.50 am.The dream occur somewhere between this time . The same dream is not recurring but had other dream with same vibe.
dreamer57850
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion