A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unsure

Unsure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unsure

Postby dreamer57845 on November 7th, 2020, 9:28 pm

Dream: Just found that I will be moving out of my duplex, but home was very different in dream. The layout and position of house was more south and West than my physical home. I had my parents dog, but for some reason I was not there with him but bicycling home from my grandma's home which is only a fifteen minute drive by car but took me four hours to get home. When I finally got into my drive, I was met by three motorcyclists. I can't remember the conversation but it was very distinct and I remember it being an important conversation. After they left, I went to let the dog out and noticed a peace lily stalk pulled from the ground, roots and all, broken in half. I also noticed there was no flower on the stalk and none visible... That was when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Election, work, health, diagnosed with PCOS, possible endometriosis diagnosis. Dating four years

Background: Female, 34 years, Caucasian, employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression, no recent issues

Feelings About People: Other than the strangers in the motorcycles, I had no encounter with anyone.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night, first time. But it was so vivid, I wanted to know what it could mean.
dreamer57845
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion