A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - fake money being put in a shredder

fake money being put in a shredder

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

fake money being put in a shredder

Postby dreamer57844 on November 7th, 2020, 7:13 pm

Dream: My family (my four grown boys and their wives) and I were all putting sheets of paper money into a shredder. It was like monopoly money that needed to be separated at the perforation in order to play the game. The sheets were a little bigger than letter size. We were all bringing armloads full of this game money to this paper shredder like mindless robots when suddenly, I looked down and realized that it is real money. I jerked a stack backward out of the shredder, breaking the shredder in the process. The stack of sheets I grabbed was partially shredded. I screamed 'STOP! LOOK! IT'S REAL!'

My 4 boys and I all stood there, mouths gaping, in disbelief at what were were doing.

I didn't remember the dream until a couple of days later when my son made comment. He said 'I'm so tired of all my money just seeping away at unexpected life junk. We need some wealth in this family. Haven't we all lost enough?' It was a random comment but the dream came back to me all at once when he said that.

Now it's all I can think about.

Significant Life Events: Awaiting my son's release date from prison after he made parole after being locked up for 4 years and not being able to visit him since March due to the COVID 19 annoyance. I'm remodeling a house that has been in my family for 7 generations. Oh, and I got a letter from the IRS that said I may owe them $3500. I'm not worried about paying it. I can. I'm just a bit angry because they sent me a $2800 refund that same year. I really don't think the dream is as simple as an IRS bill.

Background: 52 year old white female accounting clerk.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My family and I are very close. I have one son that creates problems because he won't work or support his kids and lives in a shed doing just enough work to get high. I live one of my boys while I'm remodeling the house. My mother lives with another one and I'm so thankful he is able to take care of her. I have a great relationship with the one being released from prison. He made a mistake and knows it. The one living in the shed just gets on my nerves.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: I had the dream about a week ago. It is not a recurring dream.
dreamer57844
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion