A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - me another person on motor cycle

me another person on motor cycle

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

me another person on motor cycle

Postby dreamer57830 on October 31st, 2020, 7:21 pm

Dream: I was at some man's house...He had pottery around and I told him I do pottery as well...Then he was taking me on his GOLD MOTOR CYCLE somewhere I has a GOLD jacket on...and he stopped and was talking to someone on the phone I looked at my watch and realized I had missed my pottery class...and I really didn't know where it was at ...that was the end of the dream..... it was in the city...I remember I had no strong feelings for the man in my dream one way or the other....just remember the feeling of frustration of missing a class.... Haven't done pottery in a very long time and I still have ideas I would like to manifest in pottery..

Significant Life Events: executing my ideas...and profiting from them..would like more interaction with my family...

Background: I am 74 female...single artist, activist, teacher grandmother..unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: One person in the dream..a man..and I don't remember why I was at his house and don't remember any strong feelings toward him..one way or the other...I don't know why I was at his house...I liked that he had pottery in his home that he made..

Relationship Status: single no dating...

When And How Often: I had this dream just the other night and no it is not reoccurring...
dreamer57830
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion