A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My sister in law

My sister in law

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My sister in law

Postby dreamer57827 on October 28th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Dream: Dream ppk were chasing me and all of a sudon I was lifted under my feet walking in the sky so those people didnt get me

Another one my sister in law that I dont even see was looking for me for help when she saw me she cried and said she needs my help and am the only one who can help her with the problem she has with her husband and she knows I pray for ppl and I prayed for her and she said she believes when she gets home everything will be fine

Second one
Sister in law same onetime again
Dream I was cooking at a function and I dished everybody and I dished myself and as I was eating I was busy clearing and when I went back to my plate to eat it was not there and I saw my sister in law I ask her wheres my food she said she couldnt hold herself the food is very nice and she took it out infront of me and ate it finish

Significant Life Events: Only my goals and the thibgs I need to achieve,like becoming a pastor I have coming up bible study exams,and really want to do thework of God all my life

Relationship am not so comfirtable with as a child of God

Background: Unemployed
Divorced
Strong christian
54 yrs,dating and am a female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Cape Town

Feelings About People: No relationship at all
We dont even see for more than 4yrs now

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: Two weeks back both dreams and the first one in August
Both dreams were recurring