A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Toys/Airplanes/Ghosts/Sex/Screaming/Textures ????

Toys/Airplanes/Ghosts/Sex/Screaming/Textures ????

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Toys/Airplanes/Ghosts/Sex/Screaming/Textures ????

Postby thatsaworry on December 5th, 2011, 10:15 am

Ok, I am freaking out a little. I dream alot, and its usually vivid, and in color - so I'm used to that... but lately I've been dreaming about being asleep and demons or ghosts being in my bedroom. I can't tell if i'm asleep or awake and I can't wake myself up. Make sense?

THe dreams are increasing in intensity. They usually occur when I've slept hard for a few hours and then wake up around 4:00 am and try to get back a little more sleep before waking for the day.

So this morning I woke up too early and tried to make myself go back to sleep for another hour... and I dreamed i was on an airplane, and i was trapped in the cargo area. There were some toys close to me, and it felt like if i could reach down and pick one up something special or magical would happen. I kept straining, stretching and reaching... it seemed impossible but finally I got the first one! I could feel that one was fluffy - like a stuffed animal with hair - I definitely felt hair. And one was plastic with smooth surface. There were also a ball - like a tennis ball.

As soon as i made contact with these things I awoke in my bed (or so i thought... once again I believe I was dreaming that I was asleep - I could see myself in the bed). A friend (platonic - not even a temptation) of mine walked in and began talking to me, and was flirting a little. (So, I know I was dreaming at this point - my friend was not at my house). Then he walked out. In my dream, i had drifted off to sleep again and felt someone touching me under the covers. I thought it was my friend who i trusted, that he had returned.

It was pleasurable but when i turned around to see him, it was a vague white figure -not my friend - trying to have sex with me. I tried to scream and could not! But then I remembered how i had tried to reach the toys, and it felt impossible too but finally got them - so i used the same power and finally did scream - but when I did, i sounded like a demon - it was low and garbled. And when I screamed, I saw the whtie figure fade off into the darkness of my bedroom. I know i was awake to see the white figure disappear. It was large like a human at first, then it just got smaller and smaller until poof it was gone. I also realize that could be my imagination, but i quit trying to go back to sleep after that!

So.... how crazy am i going???? What does any of this mean???
thatsaworry
Dream Lover

Re: Toys/Airplanes/Ghosts/Sex/Screaming/Textures ????

Postby chase on December 5th, 2011, 12:44 pm

First of all, you aren't crazy at all. Dreams are just symbolic reflections of your emotions or thinking style while awake. They are metaphors for how your feel or what you are experiencing.

The bedroom symbolizes an issue that is personal or private. Possibly something that you don't want to talk to anyone about. Being in bed represents your inaction on this issue. You have accepted yourself doing nothing about it. You are "sleeping" on it.

Ghosts reflect issues from the past that are still bothering you emotionally. Unfinished business or problems that you haven't processed or learned to get over. Demons symbolize problems that are very troublesome or that seem to follow you in life. Something that you feel never goes away or almost feels like it wants to keep you negative. An issue that is sadistic, unfair, or always seems to find a way to get you.

To figure out exactly what your dream means I'd need you to please provide some background information about your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby thatsaworry on December 5th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Well then, my dream makes perfect sense. I've been trying to end my abusive marriage for the last 4 years and can't get free of a very possessive man. In the last year, I've just decided to - as you say - sleep on it. Just like when a diseased person quits fighting their disease - i feel like I've given in and given up in many ways and that things are not going to change for me - no matter how much i want them to.

The problem that seems to follow me in life is physical and emotional temptations I face as a result of feeling so hungry and "without" what I need. And yes, I don't want to talk about that to anyone. Also, I drink to numb the pain at times. And when I drink, its not fun. Its strictly medicinal. Again, something I don't like talking about.

What do you think the toys mean? Especially the one with hair - that was weird.
thatsaworry
Dream Lover

Postby chase on December 5th, 2011, 5:02 pm

The dream sounds like it could be related to your feelings of unimportance in the relationship. Airplanes usually symbolize projects or plans that are "taking off." If you are in the cargo section it may reflect your feelings of powerlessness to have a say in this relationship. Like you are being taken along for the ride and treated as property while your husband makes all the decisions.

The toys would possibly reflect the drinking or even sexual fantasies that you are using to distract yourself or get your mind off this situation. Something you can do any time you want to get your mind off what is happening.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby thatsaworry on December 5th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Wow thank you! This makes perfect sense now. I thought I was losing it!
thatsaworry
Dream Lover

Postby chase on December 6th, 2011, 12:21 am

No problem. Your welcome.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion