A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me

Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me

Postby dreamer629 on March 3rd, 2013, 9:58 am

Dream: I was laying down asleep in bed. I woke up choking on something. SO I spit out whatever was in my mouth in the palm of my hand. I was one of my teeth. I decide to walk towards the bathroom. The house was completely dark and I didn’t bother turning on the lights. When I walked in the bathroom it wasn’t my bathroom. It was the Spellman locker room bathroom. The dull lights and dull color blue stals is what I see. I feel something else in my mouth and it was another tooth. Before I realize Im spitting out all my teeth into the sink. There is no blood so I look up into the mirror to anaylize what my mouth would look like. But when I look all my teeth all still there. Im confused I close my mouth and more of my teeth are in my mouth. I grind my teeth on the already fallen teeth in my mouth wondering if my teeth are actually still there. I wake up when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I never saw his/her face

Significant Life Events: My mind was on smoking and my past

Well i was in a bad relationship with a girl and my mom found out and called me a dyke and disgusting etc

I fear I will never be able to be myself. that i will always be depressed and that i would be along

Background: Im 17 years old. . I am latina and a lesbian. I am a senior in hidhschool

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes i am clinically depressed and on pills for depression and Insomia

Feelings About People: I dont see anyone in my dream but i feel a prescence

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Its recurring on days when im stressed
dreamer629
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion