A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my mom

my mom

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my mom

Postby dreamer57751 on September 18th, 2020, 9:47 pm

Dream: It was late a night, and I was sitting on the couch watching tv. My mom called out from the kitchen to me and asked me if I wanted milk with my dinner. I said yes. I stood up to go and help her with whatever she might have needed help with but when I got into the kitchen she was nowhere to be found. I called out her name. 'Mom'. Mom. but no answer. I don't know where she went. I started to panic. like major anxiety. Then I woke up. The thing is, My mother is dead. So I thought that was a very strange dream.
Read more at: http://www.mydreamvisions.com/dreamdictionary/ Copyright 2013 MyDreamVisions.com

Significant Life Events: My mom. Missing her. momories of when I was growing up.
I have alot of fears. fears of failing in school. fear of loosing the man I love.

Background: I'm 39 years old I'm white. I'm a full time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: I am bi-polar

Feelings About People: My mother. She is no longer living. She died of cancer in 2015

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: the dream occured sometime last week. and no it has not been recurring. at least not yet
dreamer57751
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion