A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Today's dream

Today's dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Today's dream

Postby dreamer57748 on September 17th, 2020, 10:28 am

Dream: I was with my mom and my dad at someone's house that we do not know at the end of a cul-de-sac. My dad had a beer that he was Not drinking, he did not look well. I picked up the beer, he told me firmly to put it down, my mom yelled at me to put it down. My dad was trying to protect me and my mom and he looked like he was having a seizure or exorcism. A lady with purple skin was coming toward us and my mom and I ran and hid in the bathroom of someone's house. Then I woke up feeling as the dream was very real and unsure what happened with my dad.

Significant Life Events: For the past two years I have been praying for and being supportive of my father who has been overcoming substance abuse and alcohol. Last week he confided in my mom all the shameful things in his life that he felt the enemy was using against him to separate him from God. The next day he injured himself and has a bulging cervical disk. The doctors have him on pain meds and now he drinks a 40 ounce beer each day which he says helps with the pain. I am concerned the enemy is trying to drag him back down to the depths of hell again.

Background: 15 year old female, Caucasian, student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I love my dad and my mom. We are in spiritual warfare daily to defeat the enemy. My dad lived 33 years in bondage of drugs, alcohol and being in/out of prison. He has been in my life for 2 years. Sometimes I feel as if the enemy is attacking me and trying to pull me from God. It is exhausting and I am believing God to raise my family to a higher level.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night as the first time
dreamer57748
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion