A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - spiritual

spiritual

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

spiritual

Postby dreamer57747 on September 16th, 2020, 7:43 pm

Dream: its a very simple and very short dream, however i think back round is necessary, as a child, i remember hearing my mother call for me from up stairs, i came and saw her head peering down at me giving me a smile as she dissapeared into my room, but when i got there, she was no where to be found, i asked if she had called for me but said that she only heard me saying yes.anyway fast forward to yesterday i have a dream of a silhouette looking exactly like my mother during the time of the odd occurrence, its black, only black, it wasnt smokey just a shadow, it checked on me ot see if i was still awake and left, the room didnt look different at all, it was the exactsame way it looked when i fell asleep, only one this was different, my salt lamp was on showing me the dark familiar figure. it couldnt have been sleep paralysis, i turn off my salt lamp every day, and when i woke up it was still off. but the ambiance is what bugs me. a feeling of comfort, yet being so forgine it was uncomforting, me and my mother have a healthy relationship, and we dont fight a lot, the dream was in first person but i could make out who it looked like trough the covers. for some reason i had this dream and it makes no sense to me, i looked everywhere, and cant find anything like it around.

Significant Life Events: im not in a relationship, however its been bugging me since i had it. it hasnt reoccurred but its just lingering like a bad memory. it doesnt scare me but i need what i guess you could say closure.

Background: im 19, male and white, i go to college

Mental Illness Or Depression: very long time ago, but it comes and goes

Feelings About People: my 'mother' was the only other one and thats about it

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: only yestderday
dreamer57747
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion