A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Church

Church

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Church

Postby dreamer57744 on September 16th, 2020, 1:54 am

Dream: I was at my church, the service ended and everyone went home. Two senior men standing preaching in the streets of Where I live but they went to opposite directions so I followed the one going my way. He is a married man an elder at our church. I was left with him to support as everybody else went home. Then as he fished I walked home, before I crossed the street close to my home a fellow sister who is very close to me appeared say no Zimasa we need to go back to the chur h and help this man as he preaches, she wore a beautiful red dress then we turned around and there were 2 younger boys whom joined us. As we were walking towards the man who was preaching, there was an opened book and a pen, She took the pen almost most like she was going to write something in the book. Then we looked at the sky and there was a fire across the sky. It was not lightning it was a fire in the sky we felt its heat and we could not believe the heat we felt. I then woke up and prayed for God's Will upon our us.

Significant Life Events: Fasting, no relationship issues

Background: 36,female,black,employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love and respect them, I'm not close with the 2 men but they r from my local.The boys I don't know them. The young lady is like a little sister to me. We are very close sisters in Christ.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This morning before 1am
dreamer57744
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion