A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Abraham

Abraham

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Abraham

Postby dreamer57739 on September 13th, 2020, 12:16 am

Dream: In my dream,I saw Abraham up in the sky in between heaven and earth. I was 100% sire that it was Abraham that I was seeing as the joy that was in my mind because of the sight was even felt in the dream and also felt when I woke up. It was a sight full of bliss. The sky was different from the normal colour it used to have- it is beyond what I can describe. As he was standing up in the sky between heaveen and earth,He was looking up with His lefthand fingers(the last 3 fingers of his lefthand) upon and His chest and with his staff on His righthand and wqs looking up. His appearance was; He had full white beards and full white hair. The sight was amazing. I woke up very happy and joyful.

Significant Life Events: I was still very much younger at the time of the dream,fo it is not a recent dream. There wasn't any relationship issue. Like I said,a boy of my age then couldn't be thinking of a relationship but to enjoy his childhood to the fullest.That been said,there wasn't any relationship issue.

Background: 28,male,Igbo,self-employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None of the mentioned.

Feelings About People: He is the father to all Christians just as God says in the bible thag he would be the father of many nations. So I would call Him my father.

Relationship Status: I was not dating or in a any relationship then.

When And How Often: It occured about 24years or more years ago
dreamer57739
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion