A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death

Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death

Postby dreamer57733 on September 9th, 2020, 9:04 am

Dream: I walked up on my step grandson who was just born two weeks ago my stepdaughter his mother and my daughter who is 4 laying on a cold ground frozen and dead . even tho i saw all 3 my step daugther who the only one i was worried about seeing . and i notice when i was walking up to them my stepdaughter was fill with water . she was laying on her back and i cold see water in her like xray but the water was filled up lije a glass of water the water didnt come to the top on her stomach . after i walked over and saw my stepdaughter i woke up i guess cause thats the last thing i remember was looking at her and someone tslling me to come on which i think was my husband .

Significant Life Events: My husband and i had a ageeement that day about him not coming to my brothers baby reveal.

Background: Im 34 be 35 in a month . im female.white. unemployed stay at home mom

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I love them very much i feel i have abstrong connection with all 3 more then my other step daughter. I worry for thier futher cause i want the best for them all .

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 2 days ago first time having it
dreamer57733
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion