A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - RV

RV

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

RV

Postby dreamer57731 on September 8th, 2020, 1:34 pm

Dream: I met a man I had a relationship with on a parking lot near our office (we still work in the same office). I have a brown dress on. He approaches me and asks me if I would like to see his car. We walk together to his car, and his passenger window is gone. I understand that it was broken and he replaced it with grocery bag plastic that is very flimsy. Then he takes me to an RV that he says he recently purchased for $500. He has remodeled it, and it looks really nice inside. I noticed that there are belongings of his current partner scattered around the RV. Then he takes my face and gently kisses me. I was surprised at the tenderness.

Now I have reoccurring dreams that I sit and work at his desk at the office.

Significant Life Events: Frustration about my current relationship status and frustration that I can’t get over feelings for my co-worker.

Background: White female. 42 years old. Gainfully employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t talk with the man at all because of our past relationship and because he is involved with someone else. Yet I miss him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: May 2020
dreamer57731
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion