A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare but Good

Nightmare but Good

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare but Good

Postby dreamer57729 on September 8th, 2020, 11:22 am

Dream: Being swallowed by Godzilla in a crumbling city, seeing the light fade away. I woke up, then went back to sleep.

I was in a terracotta open air grocery store/market/bazaar, I was sent to get limeade before my entire family checked out at the counter. I asked for some help from an associate, a kind young trans-man pointed me in the right direction. I grabbed a old fashioned glass 12 pack, saw him again and we looked at some pastel blue, yellow, pink, white, and deep purple segmented shorts, I said how much I liked them, and he said I would look good in them. I paniced and remembered my family was waiting, so I grabbed the limeade and ran to them but I was lost. I don't remember much after that.

Significant Life Events: Classes, i fell behind in work load due to being hacked, and my financial aid hasn't come in for the month yet. Im trapped at home with a mother who has consistent microaggressions towards me. (e. g. job status, gender identity, lack of accomplishments, I'm depressed and avoiding people)

Background: 21, trans Non-Binary, Caucasian, Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, a lot. Diagnosed with BPD, and talking with my psychiatrist/therapist about symptoms that look like Other Specified Dissociative Disorder and Schizoid PD

Feelings About People: They dont accept me, that im an outsider to them and they don't respect me. That I keep failing them in every way.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 9/8/2020
dreamer57729
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion