A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Having a monkey as pet

Having a monkey as pet

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Having a monkey as pet

Postby dreamer57726 on September 7th, 2020, 2:32 am

Dream: I was in my childhood home during the dream. My family members were there but I didn’t focus on them throughout the dream. I found a baby monkey and it has only one eye. The eye was right in the middle of the forehead and it’s big. I was not afraid throughout. I took it near fed it with food. The monkey was so happy I missed it, as it looked very cute. The monkey kissed my back on the cheek. I went to the balcony of the house,I saw many big monkeys on the compound walk, they are asking me to give back the baby monkey.I was hesitant and didn’t want to give it back. At first I thought the other monkey would be angry and may harm me but I felt they are not aggressive and gathered my courage. I didn’t give back the monkey and I went inside the home. The baby monkey was so happy that I didn’t return it and hugged and kissed me. It kissed me on the lips thrice. And the third time I kissed back when it kissed me. There the dream ended.

Significant Life Events: I watched a movie that was about pet dog and the owner.

I argue with my father often as I can’t accept his way of thinking and my mother says if you cannot accept your father now, you may have to face similar person in the future and you will have to accept them to lead happy life. So I sometimes feels what if similar comes as life partner but I believeI will be able to manage as I have already started to make efforts to accept my father.

I have had a break up 5 months ago, the thoughts of that person often come to me out of vain. I sometimes get thoughts that he would annoy me in future or some romantic thoughts. I feel disturbed and worried with that sometimes. I broke up with him as my family won’t accept as we are from different family backgrounds. Currently I’m not talking to him, initially he went crazy as I stopped talking. I tried my best to not get in touch anyway and blocked him on social media and not keeping in contact with any common friends. He followed me for sometime and created ruckus initially but not that I’m at my parent’s place, everything is good.

Background: I’m Manasa. I’m female and 25 years old. I’m currently employed working in a finance department. My family and I believe in spirituality. I have an elder sister and an younger brother. I was little fondled by my parents.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: I’m from Hyderabad, located in Telangana state, India.

Feelings About People: I was not observing the family much during the dream, the family in the dream does not have my parents in it, I see my grand father, grand mother, aunt and uncle. My aunt and uncle are not genuine and they do not want my parents to be happy, and my grand father likes my uncle more than my father. And my grand father has expired few years ago.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: During night sleep and not recurring
dreamer57726
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion