A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - something to do with my kids and a new world

something to do with my kids and a new world

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

something to do with my kids and a new world

Postby dreamer57724 on September 6th, 2020, 5:49 pm

Dream: my first dream, it occurred at my old house where we use to live with my parents. inside the room that used to me and my sisters room. I dont remember how I got startled but I heard something was walking on top our roof. I got scared, and gathered my kids milk bottle so that when we hide from this thing i have something to silent them while hiding. after doing so, I couldn't find my kids, only my eldest. But this thing was closing by. So I grabbed her and the milk bottles and hid under the bed. It walked in the room, and I felt that this thing was a person (lady) but with supernatural powers as if she was a robot or something that not human. She came in and saw my brother Dan (currently living in Australia) and my niece Danah, my twin brothers daughter. She didn't harm them, but warned them that Danah cannot access the new world as the world we are living in is about to come to an end. Reason being is Danah can easily get infected and they are not accepting kids like that. They have to be thrown into a hole. then out of nowhere by 2nd baby, Angel appeared smiling at the lady. I came out of hiding as I didn't want her to take her, and she warned me that Angel and my third baby Quinnie also cannot go to the new world. they will be infected and will thrown into that black hole. Woke up panting and fill with anger and fear

Second dream,

It was a store, supermarket.. forgot what happen there but I saw my sister walking to a warehouse with my baby Angel, i called out as they went, Angel smiled and giggled and called out I love you, and then they went inside. I think I saw some demons inside the warehouse. 2days later we found them hanging from the top of the warehouse. viewed the camera, and saw my sisters eye was all white on the right eye, as if she was possessed. We tried to open the warehouse but it was really closed and couldn't open. Woke up feeling distressed as my daughter was involved in this dream

Significant Life Events: financial stressed, settling my bills and loans and trying to provided for my kids. On top of that trying to understand my husband and his frustration about my family. We live with my family and he is saying that he wishes sometimes we had our own place because he feels like theres no space for us if we live with my parents.

Yes sometimes, I dont get along with my husband due to different upbringings. I love my family and I love being with them,doing everything together and even helping each other out with out kids stuff and whatever. My Husband sometimes want a peaceful life where theres no stress and just work and be just us and the kids, which i dont want.

Background: I am Samoan, 30 years of age, married with three beautiful girls. eldest is turning 8 this year, second is turning 5, third is 2 and my baby 4months old. I work as a HR Officer at my new job, gona make 1year next month October 15th, prior to that i worked at a hotel same position for 2 years.

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I love my sister, my sister has always been helpful with my kids and everything. But lately my husband been saying stuff and always cussing on my sister that here decisions for the company is stupid and ridiculous. He works for our family company. And I dont like the way he talks about my family business as well as my sister. He is making me choose between him and my family.

My Angel,is my second baby, when I first found out that i was having her, i tried to do abortion. She gets sick easily but i try everything so that she does well. I blame myself for the way she looks. I will always make her feel like shes the prettiest

Relationship Status: i am married

When And How Often: Just last night and its troubling me
dreamer57724
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion