A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Roundworms

Roundworms

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Roundworms

Postby dreamer57723 on September 6th, 2020, 12:22 pm

Dream: I have 3 sisters we are living with my grandmother (my fathers mother who is now deceased) in an old house she use to own. My sisters are small again i am still an adult. Two of my cousins one a male one a female come to play with us. The are also small again. My mother lets us play outside for the first time being at my grandmother's house. My grandma decides to leave the house to do her normal daily routine which is unknown. My cousins brings in a liter of puppies. They looked like pitbull puppies. I asked my mother what do they eat they look healthy. My mother says they eat the worms that fall off the cats. My grandma use to have red carpet that looks the hair on a raggedy ann doll and in between the hairs i seen clear to white roundworms inside the carpet. As i look everywhere i see roundworms on furniture, falling of the coats of the puppies, going inside my sisters small feet. I try to prevent them from getting on me, but i look in my hand and i see one enter my palm. It starts off small and then the further and longer i panic it gets longer. Finally i decided to pull it out but a small piece clips in half and goes back in my palm. I start feeling itchy everywhere and start to scratch my body and scalp. I beg my mother to call a doctor for an antibiotic that will kill them as i pull my hair uncontrollably. I try to wash my hair when i notice roundworms growing out of my scalp along with my hair. My grandma comes home and i beg her to help me get the worms out of my hair. At first she was hesitant but she helps anyway. As she pull them out of different sections of my hair she tells me 'silly girl all you have to do is pull them out one by one. Be sure not to let them break or they will double' as shes pulling them out i can literally feel them pull from my back, my side all over my body. The last worm she pulls she dropped it and it crawled up my leg. I panic and i urge her to catch it and it craws up my private are. I wake up.

Significant Life Events: Im angry of how my life turned out. I feel i should me more financially successful by now. I have survival on my mind and how to provide for my girlfriend and her child. I think about people in my past that has hurt me badly, and how my parents never try to reach out to me after my multiple attempts. Marriage, children and if i could afford it and if my partner is as loyal as she claims.

Background: I am 33 years old, female,african American and i work manufacturing full time and a grill cook part time.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: My grandmother is no longer living. I do not have a relationship with my mother because of my sexual orientation. I barely talk with my sisters and cousins.

Relationship Status: Im dating

When And How Often: I had this dream this morning and i have had dreams in the past involving myself and my partner but they were about maggots
dreamer57723
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion