A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Multiple subjects

Multiple subjects

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Multiple subjects

Postby dreamer57709 on August 28th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Dream: The dream starts with me being in a room, regular lighting. There are other people in the room and it looks like an event or maybe a party. There is conversation but no words can be understood. There is a girl who i recognize, tall with long brown hair and blue eyes. I see her in the distance and she has to leave, so she disappears. The I find my self in the same room and I also decide to leave and I find my self walking up a black spiral staircase which is still in the original first room. The scene then transitions.

Now I am in front of a glass mall door and the girl with the brown hair is with me. We both decide to go through the door and suddenly we are in a long hallway that looks like a mall. However some of the walls have student lockers lined up on them. They appear to be grey in color. The brown hair girl and I walk around for a long time and then we are back at the glass doors. It is now raining very heavy inside the hallway and the girl leaves through the glass door but I stay behind and watch her walk away. The scene transitions.

I am now in a new hallway, inside a house with a dog walking beside me. I cannot make out the dog exactly it looks fuzzy, but it might be one with longer hair and is a lighter color. The dog and I are going down the hallway opening the wood doors and checking one room at a time but we find nothing. We keep going down the hall and it suddenly gets extremely dark. I open another wood door and I look around. Then looking to my left I see a blue dress that is floating in mid air. It looks more like a simple spring dress. I stop moving and freeze up, then the dog beside me gets angry and attacks the blue dress by taking a big leap onto it and fighting it. I then yell out loud at what is happening and the yell in the dream causes me to make a physical sound in the real world which causes me to wake up. When I woke up I felt scared and did not want to move or breath. I then noticed I was sweating, which is not normal. I do not get sweaty when I sleep.

Significant Life Events: Studying for aviation exam, Biological Father and Half-Sister. Deceased grandmother. Aunt and difficult young cousin. Old ex-friend. A few girls.

Fear of not doing well on exam. frustration with how ex-friend keeps popping up at random and doesn't seem to go away. Fear for biological father well being.

Background: 26 year old Male, Canadian and student. Studying commercial aviation.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: The people at the party are acquaintances, I feel indifferent to them. The brown hair girl is also an acquaintance, but there is an unspoken attraction between us. I do have a black dog in my life but it is not the one that was in the dream. When I was a child we had a golden retriever in our lives which more closely resembled the fuzzy image I saw.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened Aug. 27.
I had a different dream with another blue dress that was lying on a bed.
dreamer57709
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion