A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Potential nightmare or love life

Potential nightmare or love life

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Potential nightmare or love life

Postby dreamer57704 on August 27th, 2020, 1:59 am

Dream: so basically It starts out with me staring at the beach or body of water And something or someone is compelling me to go and look for something or someone and I start walking into the water. Honestly it was pretty dark from what I could remember the water and the time of day was dark too. And when I got to the spot in the water where I knew something was there I put my hands and arms in the water and started to feel for something don’t know what it was but then I picked up different parts a chest a heart and etc mostly upper body parts and weirdly no head with tags like dog tags (military tags). But when I looked at the dog tags I couldn’t read the name/there was no name there but I got this weird feeling/ overwhelming feeling and I started to crying and sat there in this body of water and cried for a bit then i started to walk back/ swim back to where I was standing. However when I got back to where I was Standing before it wasn’t that it was an entrance to the art and next thing I know I’m talk to a hospital reception desk person. I start running towards the elevators and once I hit the bend In the hall to where the elevators are the body parts slip out of my hands and I’m crying harder and people are sitting there watching me and getting on and off the elevator and still watching me. I finally pick them all up and I hit the elevator button and i look to my left and looked at this guy for a second while he watched me cry and then my alarm went off and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: One of my entrance exams for this course I want to take I’m pending on the results... Frustration wise Is my dating life somewhat and relationship issues wide range from a guy I was
Talking to and his situation.

Background: I’m 25 and a female I’m Hispanic and part time employed due to the pandemic.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Honestly I don’t know who the dream was about

Relationship Status: Single / talking

When And How Often: This dream occurred a day ago August 25 going into the 26th
dreamer57704
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion