A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez In A Kitchen

Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez In A Kitchen

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez In A Kitchen

Postby chase on August 26th, 2020, 6:00 pm

I dreamed that I was standing in front of a brand new looking stainless steel refrigerator inside a mansion or large home. The fridge door was open and filled with food. The island was probably behind me (it felt that way anyway.) Taylor Swift is to my left and Selena Gomez is to my right. We all grab something from the fridge. Taylor makes some remark to Selena about Justin Bieber like "he's a idiot" or something like that. Selena is sensitive about having to be that mean to him. Taylor's attitude is like 'Get over it." Nothing serious, more casual.

Taylor walks away to the left to another room that looks like a gardener's room. Nothing special about it. Grey walls and a big sink area to the right. Windows ahead sending in light. Taylor has ripped the sink out of the right side wall. I walk over and say "What are you doing?" and I'm weirded out that stuff will go inside the hole in the wall (all black no light inside) if I don't stop her. She stands on the left facing the right towards the ripped out sink side wall. She's rubbing 2 light blue pipes together like she's lucky (in t formation) or getting away with something new she never did before. I can't stop her and she's too focused so I just let her. She''s dressed in blue jeans, a jean jacket, and her hair is straight and cut shoulder length. I awake.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion