A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Finger Wound with Blood Infection

Finger Wound with Blood Infection

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Finger Wound with Blood Infection

Postby dreamer57703 on August 26th, 2020, 5:07 pm

Dream: I dreamt of a growth on my right index finger, second knuckle that was bothersome so I was picking at it. It broke open and I could force puss out of it. Almost immediately I began to notice redness and a black line, coming from the wound. I freaked out that I had a blood infection and it was spreading. I could see the veins and small blood vessels going black in a spidery fashion, from my finger to my hand then my wrist - thin black lines almost mapping my circulatory system - it was spreading quickly. I was calling for help and all of a sudden I was in the ER at the desk where one would check in. By now there is a black web up my arm to my shoulder getting closer to my neck each second and I was crying about dying if it got to my brain. The nurse swabbed the area with a Qtip, cleaned out the puss, and closed up the wound. The nurse noted that she could see the vessels in my eyes were black too. She wasn't very concerned as the black web of blood vessels on my arm began to return to normal. Although, they flickered as they faded, dark black lines then nothing then lines in different area then nothing... and then I went on to some sort of parking area and a house that was literally falling apart.

Significant Life Events: The things that are forefront for me are my finances, the fate of my home business, and my mothers care.
I wouldn't say I am fearful of anything in particular other than not being able to pay bills.

Background: Female, 54, white, IT Service Manager, caretaker for eldery mother, single parent to 2 grown daughters and 1 teen daughter, Entreprenuer

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have mild depression

Feelings About People: It was mostly me in my dream, the other people were strangers to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened last night, it was the first time I've ever had a dream like that.
dreamer57703
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion