A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - maggots

maggots

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

maggots

Postby dreamer624 on March 2nd, 2013, 1:40 pm

Dream: I dreamed that I was sleeping, then while I was turning I glimpsed this image of a person in my house standing over me so I opened my eyes to get a better look the person ran off then I got up and ran behind the person they had ran in the kitchen I recognized the person it was my god brothers sister standin at the kitchen sink with her hand filled with maggots. I was standing there lookin at her like eww oh my god then she had a spoon placed the spoon in a pot filled with maggots an tossed it straight towards me I started to run and the maggots caught me in my neck I fell to the groung screaming and wiggling trying to get the maggots off then there was a pause. The girl had disappeared I walked back to my bed like a zombie and lay down then I cud feel more maggots coming up my shirt and neck as if they were in my flesh there I jumped up out my sleep and noticed I was only dreaming.

Significant Life Events: My ex-boyfriend and a centipede. My bestfriend an I was hanging out an I was messaging my ex-boyfriend telling him about the centipede I saw. I think I fear centipede and the taught of my ex-boyfriend an I not talking in life or me doing something silly to mess it up.

Background: Am a female 21 years of age and am a waitress/ assistant cook.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: She's a nice person so far don't know her that well . All I know is that she's my god brother's sister. And we will talk some times.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last night. No
dreamer624

Return to General Dream Discussion