A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Peace & Violence Multiple Times & Occasions

Peace & Violence Multiple Times & Occasions

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Peace & Violence Multiple Times & Occasions

Postby dreamer57669 on August 12th, 2020, 3:25 am

Dream: The dream starts with me standing outside of what I interpret as an Asian/Thai/Buddist Monk style restaurant. There is a huge pond and 3 bridges (one in front of me and one to either side 90 degrees from the middle one) leading up to the double doors of the restaurant. I end up in a confrontation with an unknown person with whom face I can't see. The fight lasts about one min and sometimes I win sometimes I lose and once it was a draw. There are huge koi fish in the water swimming around. That's it. Vivid bright colors for the koi but the rest of it is darker colors.

Significant Life Events: Stress about relationships.

Background: I'm 35,male, caucasion but very urban, intelligent, grew up in an abusive household, I'm very driven, I love people and want the best for them but I'm very aggressive mentally and outloud, militant, I have 3 children and now that I think about it I have had this dream within a period of time after having each child, I've been having the dream along with 2 other dreams repetitively throughout the years, I'm a capricorn, I'm scared of drowning, I'm not physically violent but in the dream I don't have a choice but to be physically violent all except once, I'm Irish, 5'7, I've been an addict my whole life. I think that's enough to give you what you need for this dream.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do.

Feelings About People: N/a

Relationship Status: I was with my kids mother's.

When And How Often: Been recurring since I was about 17.
dreamer57669
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion