A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Not sure

Not sure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Not sure

Postby dreamer57663 on August 11th, 2020, 2:45 am

Dream: I remember being scared of men as nd running and hiding. Then a man was walking towards me and he was wearing a mask. Then each time i found my partner who im with now,and asked for his help he wouldn't listen and would talk loudly so then id be found.
Then I remember standing outside a door and when it opened my oldest brother (whom i had a falling out with and ive been thinking alot about lately ) and a female walked through and i was looking for my partner to introduce him to my brother who he has never met and all of a sudden he was gone.i told my brother i needed to get home and I had no money so he gave me $20 then i remember sitting along side my mum on the lounge in the house we grew up in when we were kids.i remember feeling really safe.

Significant Life Events: Being able to have a good proper honest relationship.i need real commitment .yes experiencing all that

Background: Im 45 single mum in a 5 year struggling relationship. Im am Croatian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Have suffered depression

Feelings About People: My partner whom i truly love have struggled in our 5 year relationship have just got back together.my brother who i miss and love have had a falling out. My mother passed 7 years ago who i miss so much and i love so dearly

Relationship Status: 5 year relationship

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer57663
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion