A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crying during the funeral of my already deceased mother to m

Crying during the funeral of my already deceased mother to m

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crying during the funeral of my already deceased mother to m

Postby dreamer57649 on August 6th, 2020, 2:31 am

Dream: I dreamt i was in my mum’s funeral (mum is already dead)..there a bus arrived, an ocean blue bus where A distant relative in a blue shirt and a blue pants and white skin stepped out of and came to hug me to offer his condolences, then my late grandma stepped out of she was in a black dress, hair was pulled back and she looked a bit chubby and her skin was a bit yellowish she was smiling to me and she never cried with me while I went to hug her she kept holding to a cane stick and never hugged me back and then I let go of her and they started walking and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: There was an explosion in lebanon and I got in touch with people overseas to check that they are all right also I’m still sad for losing my
Mum who died a year ago.

I fear for my family. No main issues just the normal worrying process.

Background: My mother is already dead so is my grandma ( my mum’s mother)
I am a woman

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I used to love my grandma, the disTant man relative, I don’t really have any feeling to him. My mother’s death was a big blow. I still cry for her nearly every day.

Relationship Status: Married with children

When And How Often: In the morning and it is the first time
dreamer57649
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion