A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Priest

Priest

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Priest

Postby dreamer57646 on August 4th, 2020, 8:54 pm

Dream: I was in the sacrestia of a church with my boyfriend to marry. I was wearing my white wedding dress, my hair was set up up style nicely with a vale on it,jewelry, makeup and a long white gloves,I was so nice and my boyfriend was wearing his black wedding suite with his hair setup, very handsome. I saw the priest prepared him self for our ceremony but he was in his normal dark brown uniform gown and I saw his face turning to a evil person with an evil smile on his face. I turned to my boyfriend and told him that, this is the same priest that make us table and dificulties to not marry ladt time, I saw him, and my boyfriend reply, stay quiet don't warry now we see. And I walked up.

Significant Life Events: Waiting for reopening of airports so my boyfriend can come to my country to be married.

The more time pass the more my boyfriend coming became dificult because of the closure of his country airport for the Covid 19.

Background: I am s woman of 61 years work as a clerk in a health centre and I practice a Catholic religion and church.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: Missing my boyfriend to be married and how things going lately make our marriage a bit difficult. Sometimes I loose faith that one day we going to marry, because of my boyfriend country situation in Covid 19 restrictions.

Relationship Status: Am a widow, dating trought internet

When And How Often: I just walked but now in this moment from my dream worried.
dreamer57646
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion