A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hiking trail

Hiking trail

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Hiking trail

Postby dreamer57645 on August 4th, 2020, 7:17 pm

Dream: My estranged sister and I are walking up this trail steep hill lots of running water as if there was a huge storm but no rain. As we get to nearly the top of a hill a young black guy talks to my sister and it seems I am now walking alone. There seems to be some other people walking on this trail. I see some young people excitedly running around a massive sand hole that looks like a reddish brownish very deep hole and they go right down into this hole and I follow. I feel so good sanding in this hole with my back against the sand wall. As I stand there l see other people walking above on the trail. Seems like a lady is sitting on a big cow white and brown and she tries to push this cow and struggles to sit on it. Then I realise but where is my sister she supposed to catch with me. I think about phoning her from my cell. Cant remeber actually making the call. But am very worried about her and worried about that guy she was talking to.Worried about if the guy harmed her.

Significant Life Events: Court case on foreclosure of house which has been sold and I need means to resettle.
Want transformation

Homelessness

Background: Female 63 yrs retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I dont have a friendly relationship with my sister we have not spoken for years. There is definite animosity between us. Her children are also estranged. I dont hate her but keep away from trouble and gossip

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: About two hours ago
dreamer57645
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion