A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Finding a giraffe as a pet

Finding a giraffe as a pet

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Finding a giraffe as a pet

Postby dreamer57644 on August 3rd, 2020, 9:16 am

Dream: The dream started when I was driving in the dark. Something crossed my path really fast and scared me. But I wanted to know what it was so I turned around and went back. I saw that it was a giraffe. I decided to take it home and treated it as a pet along with my real life pet dog. Once I got home I fed the giraffe And my dog.
Later in the dream I was walking down an alleyway with shops and restaurants with friends who I did not recognize. I had my dog in the giraffe with me. Someone talked me into going into the bar and having one drink. While having that drink a random guy made a move on me. I left the bar and went outside to find my dog and pet giraffe. They both disappeared and ran off. I went to find them. I found them both in what I think is a animal shelter. The owner of the animal shelter gave me my dog back but refused to give me my giraffe.
I got upset and verbally fought with the owner about giving me back my giraffe. I went home with my dog only and decided to come back later to get my giraffe back. When I came back my giraffe was gone. The owner had taken it to another facility. That made me very mad and Sad. I went looking for the giraffes but never could get it back which made me feel sad and upset. Then I woke up

Significant Life Events: I am living separate from my boyfriend due to Job and current house lease. I have not been focused on work. I have been struggling with long distance relationship.

A few weeks ago I found out that my boyfriend had been on a dating website with His middle name. He is wanting to make it right and MoveOn. I have been struggling with trusting him and being hurt by him again. But in spite of that we have been making future plans

Background: 23 years old, female, Mexican American, account executive for local radio station.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness, occasionally suffer from depression

Feelings About People: I was upset that I lost my pet giraffe. I felt like it was mine and I deserve to have it back.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I dreamt it this morning. When I woke up I felt weird but like the giraffe had meant something to me. I couldn’t figure out what it meant. I haven’t had the chance to see if I dream the same dream again. But it has had a heavy thought on my mind.
dreamer57644
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion