A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Monsters

Monsters

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Monsters

Postby dreamer57642 on August 3rd, 2020, 6:52 am

Dream: I was hostage some where desolated full of monsters, somehow I got away and whilst running something was chasing me, as I got into a monsterbus a girl was coming the same time resembling me, and she barley made it in time for me to close the door, the bus had no keys or regular stairing weel, it was staired by a big flat screen TV of what was showing the road on the camera, as I drove away and went in public like a city, everyone was stareing at the bus and then I started resrescuing random people from something that was hurting them, I went out the bus don't even know how I got out and was explaining to the cops what was going on because they were following me at a point the thing that was chasing me saw me and started telling me something like I'm only saving one sets of people and I need to save the other kind, I then called it more close to me and I doged and ran through a shortcut when I got to the bus I was having a problem getting in and no one inside would help me but I did made it in and then I was not only bringing people in my bus but other small monsters.

Significant Life Events: I left my perfect boyfriend for a boy who is heart broken by his ex and doesn't treat me good or takes our relationship seriously.

Background: Just turn 20, African, catering

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: Well my current relationship for my self I've been having thoughts about cutting my hand.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night, no.
dreamer57642
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion