A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Thrift shop, fur, people

Thrift shop, fur, people

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Thrift shop, fur, people

Postby dreamer57636 on July 27th, 2020, 7:48 pm

Dream: Dream
I’m browsing through a sort of open air thrift shop/fair, there’s piles of clothes, and i’m enjoying it. At times I hear and out of the corner of my eye see some girls from work near the entrance on the outside ).
I find what looks like a gem- a maxi, brown fur sheath dress in my size, in a plastic wrap( it looks almost new). I’m carrying it over my arm as I’m browseing some more. I also find a pair of trousers, again in xs and again- brown fur. There seemes to be a fur shirt to go with it but it ends up being torn and i discard it. Next i find a pile of tshirts with my favourite disney princesses, and i grab a bunch of those as well. Throughout it, random people ar asking me questions, assuming i work there.
At a certain point i see that one of the girls from work that i heard earlier has entered, along with a pychiatrist i know and dislike, and he looks at me and smiles; i shudder. In a moment i realise it’s 15:49 and I need to pick up my daughter from daycare by 16. I quickly try to decide whether i should buy the stuff or dash straight away.
That’s when I wake up.
In a minute or so, my daughter who is sleeping nex to me, sits up in bed( still basically asleep) and says “And now! And now! And now!’ repeatedly. And than proceeds to say- I will make one little (medical) report.

Significant Life Events: Ran into the disliked dr from the dream (not my dr) a few days earlier. Financial and relationship issues

Background: Female,34, in rl working at a major clothing store, privatly often thrift, i enjoy it a lot

Mental Illness Or Depression: Bipolar

Feelings About People: The girls from work- meh, kinda like them
The dr- an arrogant jerk
Daughter-my precious

Relationship Status: Single, divorced

When And How Often: Tonight, not reccuring. I rarely remember my dreams.
dreamer57636
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion