A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Seen Yellow snake on floor in my dream.

Seen Yellow snake on floor in my dream.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Seen Yellow snake on floor in my dream.

Postby dreamer57632 on July 26th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Dream: I was in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. I had this yellow snake dream some 4-5 months ago. Before that I saw a grey snake in dream on my bed. None of these snakes attack me. They did appeared when I woke and searched for them.

I also saw my dead body before that dream.

Before that dream I also saw that I am on a bike and struck somewhere. I am not able to come out of the place. Some boy helped me come out of the trenchy place.

Presently, I am ousted out of the Church since December, 2018 (Christmas) (where I used to preach as a deacon/priest and as bishop, in Delhi. I was ousted from the Church, the way when another person was beated up badly and warned not to be seen there in future or face dire consequence (I thought this was for me indirectly, perhaps this was instrumented by another elder brother of the girl (now a lady). Very small no. of people say 15-20 persons used to attend church.

During my days as priest in that Church from 1997-2092-02 appx. I had an illicit relation with a member of the church. They wanted me to get married with her. One of her brother has been ordained by me is now a very pious man, filled with the Holy Spirit. He is running the Church.
I want to serve the Lord for 15 years from now sincerely.

Significant Life Events: Anxiety, what will be next. Yes. I lived with my sister in law in an illicit relation, even though I was not able to perform the sexual sction. Most of the time I ejaculated on mere her touch. I never enjoyed the relationship. I was never happy after the poor act. I confessed this fact to her also many times. I was a masterbater after for more than 40 years.

I had couple of other illicit relations. In these relation also my position remained same as above.

Yes, there is fear of death always in my life.

Background: Age 641/2, male, Indian, Retired from Government service.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: As narrated above

Relationship Status: No. I am not married.

When And How Often: 4-6 months ago. All the dreams.

Kindly reply urgently as pressure on me is mounting.
dreamer57632
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion