A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Famiky leave g for vacation and I'm staying alone

Famiky leave g for vacation and I'm staying alone

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Famiky leave g for vacation and I'm staying alone

Postby dreamer57619 on July 21st, 2020, 8:47 am

Dream: I was at my family house in kcmo and everyone was going on vacation and I was staying back. I was laying on the couch with a tan blanket on the phone. My family was leaving out the door and I called a roommate I had. Me and her have never been on good terms but for some reason I called her. And she was oddly nice to me and I was explained to her why I was always stand close by because I seen things in her good things and didnt want her to led astray. Then she shook her but in my face and I tapped the screen and then I told her I was coming over so we can have sex. I never left or anything after that then I woke up

Significant Life Events: An incident that happened with a friend. Fears of trying new things

Background: I am 22 year old female, from from midwest to flordia about year and a half ago. African american works at a call center

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I dont speak to her at all but do look on her social media time to time

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night first time dreaming about it
dreamer57619
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion