A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strange. Acorn.

Strange. Acorn.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Strange. Acorn.

Postby plumbermike on November 26th, 2011, 8:57 am

Hi. I'm Mike. I'm about 3 months away from becoming a licensed plumber. I have an awful boss and get paid not even minimum wage (under the table). I'm also in the process of filing bankruptcy.
Ok. Here's my dream. I was in a doctor's office, and the doctor was removing an acorn from my ear. That's it! Strange. I greatly appreciate any ideas anyone has. Thanks.
plumbermike
Dream Lover

Re: Strange. Acorn.

Postby chase on November 26th, 2011, 4:28 pm

The dream may possibly be related to the bankruptcy situation. The doctor symbolizes healing, but symbolically it's more about fixing problems. In this case the doctor is bankruptcy process fixing your financial problems.

The acorn may symbolize money or belongings that you are eager to keep to yourself as you undergo this process as you fear losing too much. Belongings that you don't want to lose in the process. It's in your ear because you possibly felt that you wouldn't have to pay too much money.

Having to go to the doctor to have the acorn removed may symbolize the bankruptcy process dispelling preconceived ideas about bankruptcy that you wouldn't have to give up something valuable. Forcing you spend money or lose property.

The dream seems to be a reflection of reality sinking in or not being what you had expected.

Would you be willing to share with us some if your personal feelings about the bankruptcy process and how it has effected you emotionally? And what you may have to give up in order to file?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion