A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snake

Snake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snake

Postby dreamer57614 on July 18th, 2020, 6:25 am

Dream: I agreed to pick up a snake from animal shelter to take with me for a day and I did this three times (to face my fear of snakes). The first two time’s the snakes were docile and I was able to take them out of their cage and pet them. The third time the snake was very aggressive and while on a crowded bus, the snake kept biting me on the hand, arm, face and neck. I didn’t have it’s cage this time, only a bag. So I held tightly onto it despite the biting because there were children on the bus and I didn’t want them hurt. The snake had “dog tags” on for identification. As soon as the bus stopped I stepped off and threw it into nearby woods. Later, I went to the shelter to tell them what happened and to apologize for tossing it away. Each snake was fairly small, dark brown and I don’t recall any markings. In the dream I remember feeling glad that I was able to overcome my fear of snakes with the first two, but disappointed with the third one. In my waking life I don’t have a snake phobia although I’m not fond of them,

Significant Life Events: Finances, taking on a second job, not being able to see my daughter and grandson because of COVID-19, finances, and distance.

Definite fear of getting old, not being prepared financially. Anxiety over not having freedom/finances to visit my family. Having no personal time to myself No time to visit with friends. Worrying if taking on 2nd job is a wise decision.

Background: 66, female, white, fulltime retail mgr, soon to be also parttime admin assistant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t have any recall or recognize the people in this dream, they were all strangers

Relationship Status: I am living with my boyfriend. We are both divorced,

When And How Often: I had this dream last night, and have had snake related dreams in the past month,
dreamer57614
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion