A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - emotional overwhelmed sadness

emotional overwhelmed sadness

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

emotional overwhelmed sadness

Postby dreamer57603 on July 13th, 2020, 1:34 pm

Dream: my brother and his girlfriend followed by 4 other strangers are asking me whats on knee,i keep repeating 'nothing is there you guys are tripping' i couldnt see my knee i tried so hard to look down but couldn't until i was handed a glass jar containing a yellow substance, once i was able to look down at my knee i could see that my knee was infected with a parasite, it was digging into my leg, i panicked and began to cry while holding the jar.

i was outside by a lake and the ways cloudy and cold i had been infected with a parasite, there was a scorpion stuck to my pants and i desperately tried to kill it but it wouldnt die, the lake began to turn red and number of snakes that were red/copper surround me ready to strike,

Significant Life Events: my past relationship that ended about year ago, i cant seem to move on and its drives me nuts, i cant have sexual relations with other partners because of it, i also fear my life choices brought me to this dead end in my life that i cant turn around from,

Background: age 20 , male, Hispanic/white, unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: unknown, haven't been clinically diagnosed

Feelings About People: i love my brother but we are have are differences because his girlfriend is bitch

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: lastnight
dreamer57603
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion