A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I don't really know

I don't really know

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I don't really know

Postby dreamer57547 on June 18th, 2020, 5:58 am

Dream: On Monday : I dreamt that I was with my friends we were having fun and one of my boyfriends was there. And we had a dancing competition I remember the song was by shakira hips don't lie. I have never danced like that before but I danced pretty good that no one challenged me. There was a blue car and other cars we we're almost 7 or more people.

Another dream I just remember that I was running away from someone. Female. I really hide and they didn't find me.

Tuesday
I dreamt that we were at some place kind of a park there were some trees. I was with some friends and my child. Something or someone came over and it was fighting over food with others. I hid my child under a bench so it couldn't find her. My child treat to pick and it saw her it started flying towards her and I throw a stone at it, I pick up something which I used and killed it and the rest ran away.

Significant Life Events: All in my mind am searching for a job, and recently I got a promise from my dad that he will buy for me a car which is the only thing mostly, driving, finish school, get a job have my own house and help my family. Am not much focus on relationships I have two boyfriends but am not sure. I really want to get married someday.

Background: Am a 24 female black African and not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness or depression

Feelings About People: I was a bit confused but I didn't think much about it. All the people were my friends. And our relationship is just ok

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Just once all different
dreamer57547
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion