A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Electrical fire dream

Electrical fire dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Electrical fire dream

Postby dreamer57543 on June 17th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Dream: My friend was here sleeping in my bed and I was sleeping when I noticed a spark in the livingroom coming from the side of the couch I usually sit on. He would sit on the other side whenever he was here. I saw the spark and realized a electrical fire was started. I told him to wake up there was a fire. As we headed in that direction to see what was going on we had to pass my front door. When we got to the door the maintenace man was already there ready to come take care of the fire, but we had not called anyone at that time. The maintenance men came in and put the fire out.
Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: A new relationship of promise I was in.

Had a couple worries about the new relationship

Background: I am female, 61 years old, retired, African-American

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Recently after 3 months of the most wonderful connection with this man, over the past weekend, I made a small mistake and istead of being able to talk about it, he literally cut me totally out of his life. No goodbye, he cut off all access to him through phone, social media as if he never existed. I am at a lost as to how he could do that.

Relationship Status: I was dating him but single again now

When And How Often: It occurred maybe 3 weeks before our breakup.
dreamer57543
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion