A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream of killing mice.

Dream of killing mice.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream of killing mice.

Postby dreamer57542 on June 17th, 2020, 7:02 am

Dream: I dreamed that my friends and i were chasing mice and eventually we killed them. and those mice were white in color. please help me what does this mean.

Significant Life Events: what have been in my mind is the issue of going to university that's the most thing going round in my mind. and another thing is i thing about my girlfriend a lot that's all.

Background: am a male aged 22 years old not employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: non of the above

Feelings About People: I love the girl very much. it's long distance relationship since we all completed school.

Relationship Status: am dating

When And How Often: last night on 16th june 2020
dreamer57542
Dream Lover

Re: Dream of killing mice.

Postby ElizVanZee on June 21st, 2020, 3:09 pm

Mice represent an emotional aspect of your emotional nature and generally relate to feelings of timidity.

The scene is showing that you are and, probably need to, use those aspects of your thinking that work in your favour (friends) to actively pursue, seek out and eliminate feelings of timidity within yourself.

The mice being white indicate that your feelings of timidity are quite innocent and could reflect simply a lack of knowledge.. Yet timidity is not a desirable quality in a male and needs to be rooted out.
[size=150]
[/size]
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion