A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death, Gore, Violence

Death, Gore, Violence

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death, Gore, Violence

Postby dreamer57524 on June 11th, 2020, 10:21 pm

Dream: I was at a college, no idea where, just very generic. My friends (who I also don’t know) and I were being chased by three guys. All masked men, Micheal Myers type deal. I saw my friends die very horrible deaths. One was smashed against a grate so many times she basically exploded. One was beaten to death. One of the guys in my group killed himself by putting his head in a paper cutter and slamming the knife down. The college was dark. The hallways were long. It was scary.

Significant Life Events: Nothing really, I mean I’m stressed cause of the pandemic but for the most part I’m okay. My boyfriend and I have been arguing but that stopped a couple weeks ago so we’re okay again, I miss him since we’re long distance.

Background: I am 17 years old, white, bisexual, I am currently looking for a job.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have anxiety, depression, and ADHD

Feelings About People: I don’t know who the people were in my dreams. They were just randomly generated people. I obviously knew who they were in my mind, but I can’t tell you who they actually are because I have never met those people.

Relationship Status: I’m in a relationship, 2 1/2 years

When And How Often: It happened last night (June 10). It’s not reoccurring but I’ve been having really shitty dreams almost every night .
dreamer57524
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion