A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - DREAM OF TV/STATIC/MESSAGE

DREAM OF TV/STATIC/MESSAGE

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

DREAM OF TV/STATIC/MESSAGE

Postby uminagirl on November 20th, 2011, 7:41 am

As I have had a few problems of late I've been getting many strange dreams.

The other morning during that relax mode when your drifting off.............I felt pressure on my head..........like two hands.........then when I responded with uncertainty I felt a third hand stroke the side of my face.....I then felt relaxed. At this point I'm not sure if I'm awake or asleep.
Then I hear loud static.........and can see a black and white TV screen with static all over it and a face,a woman with dark hair,coming into view.
Eventually I look to my right and see a TV with a colour picture and this woman, it appears like old colour TV commercials. I realise I'm sitting in a lounge chair at this point. When I woke the only thing I remember is the woman on the colour TV clearly said on two occasions "Rainbow shine".

Thoughts anyone?
uminagirl
Dream Lover

Re: DREAM OF TV/STATIC/MESSAGE

Postby chase on November 20th, 2011, 8:38 pm

TV's in dreams usually symbolize experiences that we can choose to have or not. Something you can stop at any time. Possibly a reflection of the support group you are attending. You can choose to go or not to go.

Rainbows in the dream symbolize harmony or balancing of negative situations. So if you see a TV that is advertising a "Rainbow Shine" then it may be pointing to you deciding whether or not this healing group you mentioned in another post is the right thing for you. The ad is a reflection your feelings about this group trying to interest you in harmonizing your life. Or you trying to convince yourself that it's actually going to work.

To me the dream sounds like you need to give this group a chance before making any commitments. See if it actually helps. The old color tv commercial makes we wonder if you honestly feel that you don't need this any more. Like it's not as wonderful as you first thought.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion