A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Adversity at my workplace

Adversity at my workplace

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Adversity at my workplace

Postby dreamer57485 on May 22nd, 2020, 11:17 pm

Dream: 1. I saw my 2 brothers, sitting behind my fathers bedroom windows with the junior brother drinking water with lots of ice cube in it . He(Senya) kept smiling at me. The older brother(Alex) rocking his chair didn’t seem pleased yo see me.

2. Saw a lady(Suad) working for my my adopted(Caucasian) parents went somewhere to war against someone but returned home in the trunk of a car driven by 2 of her brothers and lookvery battered, in a pool of blood and looked lifeless. One of the brothers picked her up on his shoulder as the arrived home and to her to the house. From what I sensed in my dream is that it seemed normal to her family. She’s always sent to the frontline to battle their enemies. But this particular time around she didn’t get lucky.

3. I saw another lady currently working for my Caucasian adopted parents show up with a false prophet who’s church I visited through an ex-colleague who used to work for my adopted parents. It seemed that I was seated with my 2 daughters on the front row then this false prophet appeared, raised a song the the entire church started to sing, in a quick flash, the prophet’s fade turned into 2 . One showing his own face and the other showing this lady(Cynthia) who works for my adopted parents. Right in a flash, I saw to their left side bunch of worms/ serpents. Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My children. Especially my first daughter. And my husband.

Yes

Background: My name is Naomi Attakora . A female and a Ghanaian-American

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They’re are intentions toward me are evil. They’re contending my destiny.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: I a span of the last 8 days
dreamer57485
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion