A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Was selling mangoes and jackfruit

Was selling mangoes and jackfruit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Was selling mangoes and jackfruit

Postby dreamer57483 on May 22nd, 2020, 2:20 am

Dream: I came from no where, reached a house of some one I called my grand mother and all of a sudden I had this thought that may be I should sell her fruits,the mangoes and jackfruit to get her some money so she could be happy.in the course I rode the bicycle all round town but was not calling any one to buy because I feared. Then all of a sudden I kind of saw an older church where I used to fellowship but when I drew near it wasn't but just people had gathered in their own affairs. In the course i met a former church pastor who stares at me wondering what I was doing.
In the course of my selling I went through many places and people but did not say anything to show that I sold fruit thinking no on wanted since all meant their business but suddenly a man I passed by checked the jackfruit fruit himself but I didn't give him concerns and he asked me will you not sell to me this one. I decided to sell it at 5000 because that is what he gave.( he set the price himself). But deep in side me it was almost not worth the amount because it was smaller. In the course I approached a woman a who almost had rotten fruits on sale exactly what I sold but I thought she never wanted but she looked at me seriously until I came near her and she was hungry for fresh fruit and she said because when she cooked fresh it was nice for her. I decide to give her and finally I was surprised how people were in need which I didn't expect. And that was it all I think after I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My relationship,
May be some fears to lose my partner
And that depressing thought of how to deal with it.
She just told me we have to separate beds so that she can present herself to God.
She meant am an obstacle to her backslide.
She is my senior pastor

Background: Am a 31 male currently serving full time in church and second to senior pastor.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: On former pastor in church
The rest were strangers

Relationship Status: Dating my senior pastor

When And How Often: 22/may/2020
dreamer57483
Dream Lover

Re: Was selling mangoes and jackfruit

Postby dreamer57483 on May 22nd, 2020, 1:12 pm

Is there no interpretation yet
dreamer57483
Dream Lover