A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Celebrity

Celebrity

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Celebrity

Postby dreamer57477 on May 19th, 2020, 2:30 am

Dream: In the dream, it was in fist person and it was in black and white (i normally tend to dream in color). I don't really remember seeing any faces except that of a baby boy who I knew was mine. I remember saying something along
the lines of 'let's name it John jr like his father' (referencing John Lennon) and one beatle (not sure which one) laughed and told me that that was not a good name for the baby. I remember feeling really happy, and the place we were in wasn't clear but it was definitely inside.

Significant Life Events: I've been listening a lot to the beatles, been really stressed about school, and about life in general with the quarantine going on.

Background: I'm 15 years old, female, latina, not employed and still in school (obviously)

Mental Illness Or Depression: Don't think so

Feelings About People: Well I really admire the beatles and have looked up to them, but it was strange how in the dream John was the father of my baby seeing as although I don't hate him he wasn't my favorite beatle. I've clearly never met any of them so no relationship with them

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: not recurring and had it 5/17, so
recently
dreamer57477
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion