A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Large house and a woman with red hair wearing a green dress

Large house and a woman with red hair wearing a green dress

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Large house and a woman with red hair wearing a green dress

Postby dreamer57475 on May 18th, 2020, 10:55 am

Dream: The house in the dream I have dreamt about before. the 1st dream was me finding the house in a huge complex filled with equally massive houses. I walked up the driveway and when I entered the house I woke up.
The 2nd and most recent dream I was already in the house with a friend of mine who I spoke to the day the dream occured. I was naked but didnt feel uncomfortable at all. It felt as though it was my house but also as though I was house sitting for the owner who was on holiday. We were sitting in a lounge area. My friend stood up and left for work or something.
I stood up and walked through the house to the bathroom. I walked past many rooms - bedrooms, entertainment rooms, kitchen.. down passages etc etc. Finally, when I reached the last bedroom in the house I walked to the bathroom of that room but when I walked in, there was a plumber I didnt know of. I covered my genetals and walked away.
When I approached the area of the house I had come from initially, 2 middle aged woman walked in dressed in gym clothes. The one that walked passed me was brunette and greeted flirtatiously. The other one was blonde remained in the room I was going to. When I reached her she pulled her top down and exposed her breasts. I touched them but suddenly I was in what felt like the 'entrance room' of the house. there was a desk but no receptionist.
I was rather confused but felt as though I had come here after seeing this business on a brochure somewhere and thought I would get answers here.
In the room there was a piano, a chair, a couch, the desk, a passage leading out of the room, behind me the door where I came in from from the rest of the house and in the righ-hand corner of the room a door with a bathroom.
There was now a lady behind the desk who looked like the receptionist I assumed. I went and sat on the floor in the corner at the door of the bathroom as a woman with long red hair and a green dress walked into the room. (I have dreamt about her a number of times before). The receptionist seemed not to be even aware of what was going on in the room. the woman with red hair sat on the side of the front of the piano and played a tune with her one foot on the chair and the other on the high note keys. the tune was played in the middle of the piano.
I got the feeling its a ritualistic tune. after the tune was played, she leaned forward supporting herself bent over forward and arched her back and neck forward. Her neck seemed to have stretched out really long but was covered by the hair. It looked as though she was having an orgasm but also as though she was manifesting a demon.
She came back up straight and walked around the couch toward me so I stood up. As she approached me she said 'We will begin now' gestured into the bathroom and said 'This is your spiritual hotspot, as well as this room' gesturing to the rest of the room we were in.
I went to sit on the couch across from her who was on the chair. She had a OLD, hard cover, thick book in her hand and as she paged through it I got the feeling that the book contained all the details about me. She said a couple of things and told me what I need more of certain things but all I remember is her saying '...and drink more water'.

Thats when I woke up. I didnt feel scared or intimidated. I wasnt really aroused either. The dream did, however, feel lucid.

Significant Life Events: Thinking a lot about the courses I need to do and get qualified when the lockdown ends. frustrations - not in an independant place and living arrangements are... less than ideal.

Background: 27, male, white, Pecan Nut tree farmer

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The only person I knew was my friend. We are pretty good friends. Honestly dont think he holds any significance.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Saturday 16 May 2020 in the early morning hours.
dreamer57475
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion