A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Husband made a deal with Satan

Husband made a deal with Satan

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Husband made a deal with Satan

Postby dreamer57467 on May 16th, 2020, 12:44 am

Dream: I don't remember how it started but my husband was there and he was looking sad and a little afraid. I was confused about why and asked him to tell me what was going on. Then these people showed up in the house (similar to my parents house but not exactly the same). I asked my husband who they were and he said he was sorry. I asked him why he was sorry and he explained to me with great sadness that years ago when he was a lot younger, he had made a deal with Satan to get something and that it was time to pay up on his end of the deal. In the dream though Satan was multiple different 'people' or figures. They looked like people but almost cartoon like. I remember one being a purpleish color but I can't remember the others. Each one had a job and a different personality. I was afraid for my husband and I was afraid of losing him being unsure of what exactly this payment would look like. One of the figures actually talked to me about it while the rest met around a table in a dark room. He seemed to also be concerned about the potential outcome. Although it was never said, it seemed that everyone assumed he would have to pay with his life. When talking around the table, they were discussing whether there was any other option or not. I remember leaving the room and petting my cat for comfort because I was extremely afraid and I was crying and fearing for my husband's life. The purple figure walked out and came up to me but then I woke up before he said anything.

Significant Life Events: Money has been a struggle and we are having a hard time with fundraising due to the pandemic. We have remained strong in what we believe and strong in our marriage though through it all.

Background: I am a female, married, 22 years old, I work as a missionary in Costa Rica but am from Ohio originally.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only real person in the dream is my husband and my relationship with him is wonderful. We have been married for just over 2 years. I adore him and everything he brings to this relationship and my journey with God. The other 'people' were Satan and well, frankly I hate him haha but in the dream I was not afraid of him. Only what he/they might do to my husband.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night (may 15), no this is the first time I have had this dream.
dreamer57467
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion