A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A forced Marriage

A forced Marriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A forced Marriage

Postby dreamer57458 on May 14th, 2020, 7:39 am

Dream: I dreamt I was being forced to marrying my ex boyfriend. The entire church was there and my current boyfriend and I where off in a corner trying to conspire a way to get out of this. I was in my red pajama shirt that had bugs bunny on the front while everyone around me was already dressed. In suits and dresses. My current Boyfriend was telling me that he would still date after this and I told him we couldn't date once this is done. That the people (the church people) wouldn't allow us. Just then my Ex boyfriend came in (the one im supposed to marry) just walking around greeting people in the common hall He had a smile on his face. I told my current Boyfriend that I was going to say no at the alter. He said I couldn't do that, that though this guy was an asshole and a loser I couldn't embarress him like that. I watched as my Ex started going to the corner and crying just then my pastor came in and went up to him. He was wearing all black. My ex boyfriend was wearing a brown hoody that was baggy and didn't look ready for this at all. My pastor got him together and they went out into the cerimony. Then my current boyfriend told me to stay calm that I should just got through with it and get it anulled right after.
So I reluctently agreed to the plan. I was then dressed by some of the woman in the congregation in an old white form fitting dress iv had for 8 years that i've warn all the time. I went into the cerimony and everyone was looking at me. They knew I didn't want to do this and that I was dating someone else. The pastor was at the alter which was just a tacky red velvet covered stage in a grey dinning hall area. He said nothing to me and I walked down and sat in the front seat the was faceing south. My boyfriend sat one person over from me, The person between us was wearing blue, he and I continued to talk there. He looked disappointed in me. I told him I wasn't going through with this and that I was going to run. He said I had to stay to the plan. So I sat waiting for The Ex to come out trying to figure out how to get out of this.

Significant Life Events: trying to create peace in my house with my roommate. Which caused me to las out at my boyfriend.

Background: female, 29, I work front desk at a holistic healing/infarred sauna studio but i'm an actor or aspiring. I'm a white woman

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My Ex was a scary person, He is a dominant mamber of my church and used that as a way to pin himself as someone who was closer to God then I was. He lied about his profession and used my lack of knowledge about the word to make me do things. He lost his temper alot and when we broke up became vary posessive. we only dated 3 months but It affected me greatly.

I love my current boyfriend with all my heart. I want to marry him. We talk about it a lot.

My pastor is a prophet and I doubt his true intentions a lot even though I don't know him well. He just has a habbit of siding with abusive men in our church.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: last night
dreamer57458
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion