A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nurse Called

Nurse Called

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nurse Called

Postby dreamer57454 on May 13th, 2020, 5:30 am

Dream: I want to share Something I saw Saturday Morning 09/04/2020. I was in a house of a 4 bedroom house music was playing out loud and I heard my phone ringing I answered and a voice from the other side replied 'Hello, I am Grace, I would like to congratulate you Mita you have been choosen to be the administration Officer here at the Rarotongan Hospital, but can you Please go to a place where I can hear you out. I can't hear you Mita there are sounds I am hearing its so loud you need to go to a room or some other place Please, I need to tell you when to start and your contract details Please. So I ran as fast as I could to another room so I can hear Grace out. I was so happy with that message. Something keep appearing in front of my face the word 'VALE NI BULA' in Bold letters It was written in Fijian meaning 'House of Life'. I looked closer and I saw it was bright as the Sun. So I woke UP in tear of Joy with the news from Grace and the bright sun brings joy.

I know God wants to tell me something. It's strange Grace is a Nurse here at the Cook Island of all people Lord why did you let me see that.

Significant Life Events: To be honest I was drunk and wasted. I was trying to change.

Background: I am 30 year old. Female and Working here at the Rarotongan I am from Fiji.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: Grace is a friend I can say. Her sister is my work mate so we close friends.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: 09th May 2020. It's not recurring.
dreamer57454
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion