A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Trickster

Trickster

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Trickster

Postby dreamer57452 on May 13th, 2020, 3:07 am

Dream: 1st dream was a dream of a clown chasing me with a knife at a carnival I hid behind a yellow container woke up just as he found me

2nd dream I dreamed of my best friend dying woke up crying, (when I phoned her she said she was about to lose her job her boyfriend was cheating on her and she was so depressed)

3rd dream I was helping a hornet everyone wanted to kill telling them its just a bee

4th dream I was with wolves first running away then became friends with them

5th dream i dreamed of a trickster dont even know what that is but he made everyone think I was the trickster and everyone started to believe him, so I tried to do good things and the more good I tried to do it went wrong, woke up crying

I NEVER DREAM AND IF I DO I NEVER REMEMBER ANYTHING NOW IM HAVING WEIRD DREAMS IS THIS IN MY HEAD

I AM SO CLOSE TO GOD AT THE MOMENT HE HAS REVILED SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS TO ME IN THE BIBLE I AM 32 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM READING AND FINDING OUT SO MANY NEW THINGS I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT

Significant Life Events: I am staying with mother inlaw and having strange dreams she has a dream book and says dreams mean something,

my fiance have been waiting to get married we started doing things the christian way have not shared a bed for the last 9 weeks, we where suppose to get married on the 25th april and due to lockdown that had to be cancelled

Background: im 32 years old, female, christian, yes work on commission bases

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: Mother inlaw frustrated, grateful for all she has done for us but she is interfering

Love my Fiance we have been through so much and he has truly become the man of God and stepped up so much

Adore my best friend

im not afraid of clowns haha

Relationship Status: currently waiting to get married

When And How Often: last 2 weeks having strange dreams and I never dream and if I do i never remember what I dream
dreamer57452
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion