A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Counseling a Billionaire

Counseling a Billionaire

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Counseling a Billionaire

Postby dreamer57449 on May 12th, 2020, 10:26 am

Dream: I had a lot of beef jerky’s to begin with but I wanted more. So a childhood friend gave me some more. A girl named Brandy who was my childhood best friend came in an was hungry, so I gave her two beef jerky’s. While sitting there, another childhood friend which Brandy called unashamedly her best friend came in with urgent need for Brandy. She said come on he is here, and he wants to marry you he chose you and wanted me to come get you. Brandy got up an was really happy and seemed to be waiting for this dream to come true. So she hurried an went. I went also. There was a lot of controversy since this guy was very popular, some like a king. People wanted to start rivals, as if they were jealous of him. But he wasn’t scared. So I opened the door to where he was doing his final talk with his crew. They were making sure that he really wanted to go through this an marry her. He had his mind made up. So we ended up in the room where he, brandy , myself an Tasha and some of his crew was in there. He begin asking her questions pertaining to marriage. She was blushing an very excited. Me on the other hand was there to prove to her how much I loved her and was her best friend over Tasha. So as she was talking to her king he asked her something and she and I answered slowly saying the exact same words at the same time. So he drew closer an sat really close to me an she did too. I was very bold an forth coming in the dream. I didn’t care that he was prestigious. I asked him why did he want to marry her. He said he knew she was the one. He said I know she’s the one. I then in my mind begin to say because she’s fine, beautiful, and can dance. He had chose her at a club and fell in love with her. He then begin to say he wanted to know how good she was in the bed, I spoke up for her an said that’s why you are here now. You gone have to marry her before you see. He then peaked up her shorts because she was laying down. Then after that I knew that she was naive an would really need someone strong on her side to be there for her. So I poured out my heart to her an told her that I loved her an that I always thought she was my best friend. She listened an cried and said that you are my best friend. I just felt like it was my duty to counsel her. Especially when she told me all about the guy she was about to marry. She said he was a singer and he travel all around the world. She said he just finish building his knight. When she said this my mouth dropped. I was in awe because I begin to look beyond a mansion, an a home . I immediately thought about something far more exceeding than that. I felt that my life had changed an this was some serious wealth that we just suddenly ended up in. She stated that he was a billionaire. I felt overwhelmed with joy excitement and thought how I was going to counsel her to be a great compatible for her husband, since she was unlearned in this area. I knew I had to make sure she walked through this with a breeze with my help. Then I woke.

Significant Life Events: Gods promise of financial blessings that will overtake me. Not ever being in lack. My exact purpose in life, and my future husband.

Background: 37, Godly woman, working on becoming entrepreneur

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Brandy an I grew up together, she told me I was her best friend. She then use to say Tasha was her best friend. She didn’t treat me as her best friend as she did Tasha. I was jealous an my feelings were hurt as a child because of this. To this day when I talk to Tasha she stated that she calls brandy in the morning an they talk. Every time I call her we stay in two different states, she never talks to me. After the dream I called her that morning an left her a message to tell her about the dream. So the day before I had a conversation with my sister about being hurt from her putting her best friend kids above my kids. So I felt good to address it. Then it was like God showed me this last part of jealousy that was in my heart with my childhood friend. I got closure last night by texting her and forgiving her. I felt that was my last thing in my heart I needed to release before God could bless me with my financial blessing.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: May 10, 2020 at 4am ish
dreamer57449
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion